1. The American Pipe Lining epoxy formulation is used with Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects" for both domestic cold and hot water pipe lining applications down to 1/2- inch pipe diameters and greater.
2. The ingredients which comprise the epoxy base/hardener components are FDA-approved products which are included in the NSF International list of acceptable items for use in epoxy coating systems.
3. The abrading agent used for pipe cleaning is non-toxic and approved by the EPA and NSF International for both open and closed blasting applications, and accepted by air resources board jurisdictions across the United States.
4. Other recognized agencies and technical standards:
- America Water Works Association (AWWA) / ANSI/AWWA Standard C210-92
- Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC) Blast Surface Profile Index
- U.S. Dept. of Defense (Proposed Mil. Standard DOD-STD-XXX) Epoxy Lining System for Corrosion Protection Aboard Naval Ships
- US Government SIC Codes:
1799 - special trades
3433 - heating equipment
3731 - ship repair
3732 - boat repair
1623 - water, sewer, pipelines
1629 - dredging and surface cleanup
- US Navy Standard Work Item (SWI-XXX) - Naval Surface Ships